Sterling Silver Engagement Ring

Grid List
Green Tourmaline Cushion Solitaire Ring
This Cushion cut Solitaire Ring is set in Sterling Silver and features a brilliant Green Tourmaline Stone. This piece of jewelry celebrates a contemporary style, the fancy Cushion cut gleaming from the expert cut. This minimalist Ring will be beautiful...
$216.00 $162.00
Blue Sapphire Solitaire Ring with Accents
This Oval Shaped Solitaire Ring features genuine Blue Sapphire as the center stone, and a classic Sterling Silver Band. This sophisticated style is beautifully composed and would make a stunning gift for the woman in your life. Jewelry Care Tips:When...
$132.00 $99.00
Emerald Split Band Engagment Ring
This lavish ring resembles a classic style and sets itself apart with the stylish design of the White Sapphire encrusted Sterling Silver band, coming together in two strands. The center is a genuine Round cut Emerald Gemstone. Jewelry Care Tips:When...
$192.00 $144.00
Blue Zircon Solitaire Ring
This Oval Shaped Solitaire Ring features Blue Zircon as the center stone, and a Rose Gold Plated Sterling Silver Band. This deceptively simple style is dripping with elegance in the exquisite piece of jewelry. Jewelry Care Tips:When caring for your...
$120.00 $90.00
Moissanite Solitaire Ring with Moissanite Accents in Sterling Silver
This Oval Shaped Solitaire Ring features genuine Moissanite as the center stone, and a classic Sterling Silver Band. This sophisticated style is beautifully composed and would make a stunning gift for the woman in your life. Jewelry Care Tips:When caring for your...
$143.40 $107.55
Emerald Solitiare Engagement Ring
Metal Composition and Craftsmanship: This Fine Emerald Ring and Green Gemstone Ring is expertly crafted in Sterling Silver, weighing 2.9 grams. The sterling silver provides a robust and elegant setting, enhancing the natural beauty of the emerald and the brilliance...
$228.00 $171.00
Blue Sapphire Solitaire Ring
This Oval Shaped Solitaire Ring features Blue Sapphire as the center stone, and a 925 Sterling Silver Band. This deceptively simple style is dripping with elegance in the exquisite piece of jewelry.  Jewelry Care Tips:When caring for your new piece of...
$162.00 $121.50
Moissanite Solitaire Ring
This Oval Shaped Solitaire Ring features Moissanite as the center stone, and a 925 Sterling Silver Band. This deceptively simple style is dripping with elegance in the exquisite piece of jewelry. Jewelry Care Tips:When caring for your new piece of jewelry use...
$163.14 $122.36
Ruby Solitiare Engagement Ring
This dignified ring is set in a White Sapphire encrusted Sterling Silver band and features a genuine Round cut Ruby stone as the center. The intricately designed band connect to the sides of the stone, portraying a beautifully set Ring....
$228.00 $171.00
Ruby Split Band Engagement Ring
This lavish ring resembles a classic style and sets itself apart with the stylish design of the White Sapphire encrusted Sterling Silver band, coming together in two strands. The center is a genuine Round cut Ruby Gemstone. Jewelry Care Tips:When...
$192.00 $144.00
Blue Sapphire Solitiare Engagement Ring
This dignified ring is set in a White Sapphire encrusted Sterling Silver band and features a genuine Round cut Blue Sapphire stone as the center. The intricately designed band connect to the sides of the stone, portraying a beautifully set...
$228.00 $171.00

FAQs

Fine Color Jewels jewelry does not tarnish quickly if you take care of it on a daily basis, and our sterling silver lasts for a longer period of time. Don't keep it in contact with water.
Sterling silver is a precious metal because it contains 92.5 % pure silver. Sterling silver jewelry starts at $30 at Fine Color Jewels.
If you've been looking for stylish sterling silver pieces that are both high quality and reliable. Fine Color Jewels has a great collection of sterling silver jewelry available on their website.
925 Sterling Silver is 92.5 % pure silver and the remaining 7.5 % is comprised of other metals, most copper. The metal is strengthened and made more durable by combining other metals into the mix.
All Fine Color Jewelry is made of 925 sterling silver. Since silver is indeed a soft metal, it is unsuitable for jewelry making. As a result, other metals are added to make it stronger and more durable. All our jewelry comes with an authentic certificate.
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.