3 Essential Tips for Buying Engagement Rings This Holiday Season
In times like this, large beautiful group gatherings feel like far off memory. With the norms of social distancing in place, we don’t know the next time we can plan for big weddings with our loved ones, close friends, and delightful acquaintances.
Just because we can’t think of that 300-person magical wedding, it doesn’t mean that we should stop looking forward to our new future with that special, irreplaceable person! We deserve to feel excited about our future with the person you know is your other half! Life is short, and you don't know what will happen tomorrow. So make sure you ask the one to marry you so that you can cherish each other forever.
Here are a few tips on buying that engagement ring for your one true love this holiday season:
- Don’t Get Hung Up On The Stone!
Back in the day, it was a diamond ring or nothing! But times have changed! The beauty in picking out an engagement ring for your partner is knowing that beautiful stone that will match their personality.
- White Topaz: An artful alternative to diamond, a White Topaz Stone represents creativity and clarity and gives off clear energy that will put your love for one another in a beautiful perspective.
- Ruby: Historically used as a stone to represent love, the fiery red color of this nurturing stone brings happiness and passion and it’s the perfect stone to represent passionate and exciting love.
- Sapphire: The deep blue of this gemstone represents spirituality and peace and is often used as an engagement ring. A Sapphire stone can be that perfect stone to represent a deep and spiritual connection with that special someone.
- Emerald: The well-known emerald is celebrated as being a powerful stone and represents rebirth and new beginnings. It is a beautiful stone, to mark a new phase in your life that involves another person that you love dearly!
- Shapes are Important!
Stones are cut in so many different shapes and sizes that it can be hard to keep track of what is current, or trending; but more importantly, it’s about picking the shape that your fiance will love!
- Round Cut: This shape will best reflect the many cuts in the stone to achieve that perfect luster. This shape is the most popular style in engagement rings, and you’ll find many brides vie for this classic shape!
- Square Cut: A square-cut stone conveys a convenient illusion of looking bigger than it is. A brilliantly shiny cut, square-cut stones are one of the most popular shapes among brides.
- Cushion-Cut: A Cushion cut stone is created by rounding the corners of a square-cut stone and imparts a vintage style that’s surging in popularity because of its beautiful shape and shine!
- Emerald cut: This is a style that captures the light, unlike other stones. It looks as if a collection of mirrors sit inside the stone itself in this exquisite and popular cut.
- Oval-Cut: An Oval cut is an elongated Round Cut, and sparkles uniquely with the cuts of the stone spaced out in an intriguing and captivating way.
- A Final Piece Of Advice
Browse until you find something that you love, and that speaks to you. When you come across that magical ring, the piece that you know will make your partner’s eyes widen with unparalleled joy, you’ll know it when you see it. Trust that the perfect Ring is out there, and buy your ring with that feeling and purpose, so that it means everything that you want it to mean.
Checkout out our entire ring collection.